16 August 2011

Home

Bathrooms

After my couple of posts on bathrooms, I must admit I have been too overwhelmed to decide what I like best and why.

Organising them into groups has helped me, so that if I was to go down the process of renovating a bathroom or installing a new one it would keep me focused particularly on the budget and where I want to splurge. I hope this will and has helped you. To be frank, I think this has pretty much turned me off the process for quite a while at least.

Anyway, I hope you found your favourite bathroom colours, wall/floor features, fittings/fixtures, and style/wow. For all of these it is still super important to consider the layout.

Here are a few more that probably sum up each of the groups...










found here, here, here, here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment

PinIt