09 August 2011

Now Then Whenever

Now Then Whenever - Inspire

Here are a few interesting sites for this week.

What would you save if your house was on fire?
The Burning House is a blog for readers to submit photos of the things they would save if their houses were on fire.

Name: Jennifer
Age: 38
Location: LA CA
Occupation: Regional Visual Management, women’s retail
Website: n/a
List:
  • Claude jr., French Bulldog
  • Patch-work quilt constructed of fabrics from my childhood/life, made by my mother
  • Vintage cowgirl boots
  • Macbook pro, that holds all my photos
  • Pendleton bag, to carry all
  • Small jar containing fur from my first dog, chocolate labrador ‘Gunnar’
  • Leica  V-LUX 20. Would never leave behind my camera.
  • Photo of my parents, circa 1970
  • Snakeskin wallet containing all the essentials; money, drivers license, social security card, credit cards, etc
  • (not pictured) boyfriend: Theodore

What are you having for breakfast?
Jon Huck’s photo series of people and their breakfasts.
What is in your fridge?
Via You are what you eat.



What is in your bag?
A Flickr group has been formed here


Want to go back to the future?
Dear Photograph takes a picture from the past in the present.

Dear photograph,
Time to walk the dog again.
NL


I am more than my face :)
Mitsuko Nagone's project is about exploring the concept of personal identity. I intend to create myself, instead of finding my identity...



Where Children Sleep
James Mollison's book shows diverse children around the world, told through portraits and pictures of their bedrooms.


What is in your kit?
If you feel inspired by all this then take a note of Mocking Bird and see what photographers have in their personal kits and get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PinIt