07 August 2013

Here There Wherever

Here There Wherever - Location (Paris)

Guess where I am heading??? And seriously I can't wait!!

The flights booked, so too accommodation, now I just need to get there!

So over the next few weeks, I will be looking at this Paris guide herehere, here and here. Then there is this Paris city guide, which covers a lot of what I really want to do. Then some other interesting things to read here and here. Oh and here and here, are some interesting things to do.

So if you see me I will be wandering Sydney thinking of these images....

Found here

Found here

Found here

I was thinking of staying in Paris - here. There is also this option.
or
Hotel La Belle Juliette
Found here and here

or
Le Citizen Hotel, Paris
Found here

I might try shopping Brocantes, though I dread to think how I would get anything back in my bags.
Found here

I would like check this out, Porte de Clignancourt, officially called Les Puces de Saint-Ouen, but known to everyone as Les Puces (The Fleas). 
Found here

and found here

Flee market tips found here. Oh and another market - Porte de Vanves, mentioned here


I am definitely going to check Chez Merci out.
Found here

Then I will try and get some shopping done at La Rue du Commerce
Found here

Favourite kitchen shops here
Discount Designer shopping here

Maybe I can do some shopping by bike for 8 hours...here

I will definitely be buying a baguette or croissant, or two
Found here

And without fail, wandering thru the Louvre
Found here

Perhaps, never wanting to leave Versailles
Found here

Strolling around the streets every day
Found here

How about I pick up some cool things like these Party Lights
Found here

Then eating at a cool place like this... Taqueria Candelaria
Found here

I will be heading to the book shop to read these
Found here

Found here

and this
Found here

Also considered this, this, this and my packing list here.

That is exhausting, BUT exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PinIt