17 March 2014

Home

Home - Mix

So this is an interesting apartment. I think the courtyard got my attention for that fact that it needs work, buckets of it, but which could potentially add some extra value to this place, given it already has 2 beds, 2 bathrooms and has a carspace with storage. (Sold $730k)




So this is what I would do to upgrade it from the 80s.

For the hallway I would add some painted feature like below.
Blogged here


 Then in the kitchen I would paint all the cabinets white and then paint the walls grey like below
Blogged here

For the dining area, I would add a
Pinned here

Then for the living area I would add a side table like this to add a feature to that wall. And I like the lights as focal features
Blogged here

The for the study I would probably liven it up with a good strong colour like this.
Blogged here

Then following the doors out to the courtyard. it would grow it into a lush private garden oasis.

Pinned here

For the main bedroom, I may change to a snug guest/reading room - given it has doors out to the courtyard. 
Pinned here

For the bedroom I would change to the below.
Blogged here

No comments:

Post a Comment

PinIt