11 April 2014

Home

Home - Mix/Small Spaces

Gosh, I am sounding like a broken record, but here is another great little house with potential, this time in Summer Hill. (Sold $876k)






 So for the bedroom, I am thinking something like this, as it seems to have a fireplace in there. Obviously not so grand.


Blogged here

Then for the living room, continuing the light relaxed theme, something like this. Somewhat more modern, so it would mean I might paint the floors a black.

Blogged here

Then for the kitchen I would probably keep it as is for the time being, but paint the cabinets and grey matte and change the handles to a brass or white, with brass features like below. 
Blogged here

Then for where the dining room is, I would make a study room, like this.
Blogged here

Then for the narrow Bed 2, I would make the dining room, like this, and yes paint the ceiling black. Looks awesome.
Pinned here

Then the study on the side, can be a library/guest bedroom, looking like this.
Pinned here

For the bathroom, without seeing any photos, I am thinking a style like this might be nice.
Pinned here

Then the courtyard could do with some lattice like the below.
Pinned here

No comments:

Post a Comment

PinIt