16 May 2014

This That Whatever

This That Whatever - Lifestyle/Art

I am going to be taking a bit of a break from the blog. The reason being, one, I have had a slight problem with my computer, and need to get that back up and running smoothly, as it has been quite a burdon of late. Secondly, I have joined a gym (the first time in my life), which I am committed to following thru with for the next 6 months.

I am sure I could continue on as is with everything, but I would like to take a break anyway, ideally to get some creative juices flowing and switch things up and around a bit, coming back with renewed enthusiasm.

In case you were wondering, I have been blogging every day for nearly 3 years without a break. Thankfully, I have my blog to remind me of those years, cause seriously it has gone so fast I can't quite believe it.

So on that note, here are two lovely pictures to gaze at and admire during this break. I will see you back here in July.

Small landscape oil painting Midday in the Field
Found here
 
Artwork 5609
Found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

PinIt